Transcript Request

All official transcript requests for students are made through the Parchment online request system.

*Transcripts for exams the state recognizes as the equivalent of a high school diploma (e.g. GED) are issued by the Technical College System of Georgia. Click here for information on ordering your transcript.

Frequently Asked Questions

Click on the plus/minus symbols to expand or collapse a category.