Applying as a First Time College Student
- Submit the “Beginning Student” Application for Admissions.
- Submit one of the following. All transcripts must be official and sealed. Augusta Technical College does not accept faxed transcripts†.
- High School or Homeschool transcript with graduation date.
- Offical transcript, or score report, reflecting the student has passed an examination the state recognizes as the equivalent of a high school diploma (e.g. GED).
- Submit proof of Georgia Residency / Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States.
Wondering if education is
worth the investment?
Focus on your own
goals and outcomes
to get a clearer view.
Don't forget to visit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) website to complete your free application for financial aid! School Code: 005599
†Students who have completed high school outside the US must submit an official evaluation of their high school transcripts done by a professional evaluation agency. Students who have completed university may submit an evaluation of their university transcript instead of their high school transcript. NOTE: All transcripts from schools outside the U.S. must be evaluated by an approved evaluation service. The evaluation must be requested by the student. Unless noted otherwise, all documents must be originals and not photocopies.
We recommend the following evaluation agencies:
Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
7101 SW 102 Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
Telephone: (305) 273-1616
Fax: (305) 273-1338
P.O. Box 407
Auburn, AL. 36831-0407
Telephone: (334) 745-0425
World Education Service
Bowling Green Station
P.O. Box 5087
New York, NY 10274-5087