Applying as a First Time College Student
Fall Semester - August 1 Spring Semester - December 1 Summer Term – May 1
- Submit the “Beginning Student” Application for Admissions.
- Take the ACCUPLACER placement test and/or turn in SAT, ACT, ASSET or COMPASS scores that are within the last 60 months.
- Submit official, sealed High School, Homeschool, or GED Transcript with graduation date. Augusta Technical College does not accept faxed transcripts.
- Submit proof of Georgia Residency / Verification of Lawful Presence in the United States.
- Pay the one-time $25 application fee to Student Accounts.
AUGUSTA TECHNICAL COLLEGE ONLINE APPLICATION
Don't forget to visit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) website to complete your free application for financial aid! School Code: 005599