Augusta Technical College Strategic Plan 2022-2027
(2022-2027 Strategic Plan - PDF)
Augusta Technical College will be a nationally recognized academic institution that transforms lives, organizations, and communities through excellence, innovation, and partnerships.
Augusta Technical College, a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia, is a public postsecondary academic institution that builds a skilled workforce and economically stronger communities through high-quality, innovative, and affordable career-advancing credentials.
Strategic Priority I - Student Success with an Equity Focus
Enhance academic programming to be recognized at the regional, state, and national levels for excellence.
Strategic Priority II - Organizational Culture
Build organizational excellence through the growth and development of faculty, staff, and students.
Strategic Priority III - Engaging Learning Environments
Build and modernize campuses, facilities, gathering spaces, grounds, technology, and infrastructure.
Strategic Priority IV - Institutional Storytelling
Enhance institutional branding, messaging, and reputation via storytelling.
Strategic Priority V - Community Engagement
Expand academic, community, and industry partnerships to support recruitment, development and student placements.
Strategic Priorities and Tactics
- Strategic Priority I - Enhance academic programming to be recognized at the regional, state, and national levels for excellence.
- Improve completion rates for all students utilizing TCSG and national benchmark data.
- Develop innovative, market driven credit and non-credit programs of study.
- Develop a comprehensive, branded, nationally recognized transfer pathway program for students.
- Strategic Priority II - Build organizational excellence through the growth and development of faculty, staff, and students.
- Build a more diverse and equitable workforce.
- Create strong professional development programs for faculty and staff.
- Develop recognition and reward programs for faculty and staff.
- Create a more engaging and inviting campus life experience for students.
- Strategic Priority III - Build and modernize campuses, facilities, gathering spaces, grounds, technology, and infrastructure.
- Develop a comprehensive and aspirational campus master plan.
- Develop nationally recognized facilities while updating and modernizing current buildings, equipment, grounds, and entries across campuses.
- Accelerate digital transformation to enhance culture, processes, and experiences.
- Develop strategic themes and appropriate local programming for each satellite campus.
- Strategic Priority IV - Enhance Institutional branding, messaging, and reputation via storytelling.
- Embark on college rebrand and strategic marketing to influence perceptions.
- Develop a comprehensive external & internal marketing and communication plan.
- Engage the ATC Foundation to promote and grow resources to support student success.
- Strategic Priority V - Expand academic, community and industry partnerships to support recruitment, development, and student placements.
- Strengthen existing and develop new pathways for students access with local school districts, Fort Gordon, non-profit organizations, government, and business and industry.
- Expand community partnerships and community partner recognition program(s) to celebrate strategic partners.
- Enhance economic development impact in the region through corporate and community education.