Virtual Graduation Ceremony:
October 20, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
View Facebook Live Event
2020 Commencement Information Brochure
May 2021 ceremony information and applications will be released soon.
Click on the plus/minus symbols to expand or collapse a category.
The commencement will be a video presentation style ceremony based on our on-stage ceremony and will include speakers, and on-screen displays of each graduate who wishes to be recognized for their achievement. Graduate photos will be displayed during the ceremony along with the student’s name and credential information to recognize each graduate.
We will be providing a web-link to the ceremony at a later date. We will be notifying applicants via email of this link leading up to the ceremony date and will post the link on our website.
Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Summer 2020, and Fall 2020 graduates are eligible for participation.
If you have questions about your eligibility please contact your program advisor.
1) Fill out the ceremony participation form at the bottom of this page.
2) Pay the $35 non-refundable participation fee to the Campus Store on any campus to finalize your application and receive your graduation items.
3) Submit an email to email@example.com in your cap and gown for your graduation photo
- The photo will be displayed during the ceremony along with the student's name and credential information.
Participating graduates should apply and pay the participation fee by Thursday, September 24, 2020.
If we have not received an application and the $35 fee for a graduate, they will not be recognized in the ceremony.
Graduates then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 1, 2020 and include their name, student ID number, degree earned, and attached graduation photo.
Honor cords are available for degree and diploma graduates who achieved a program grade point average of 3.5 or higher.
Cords can be asked for upon purchasing graduation items.
Phi Theta Kappa members should contact Amy Laughter at 706.771.4068 or email@example.com.
NTHS members should contact Tiffany Rowe-Thomas at 706.771.4057 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graduation Contact Information
- Eligibility: Program Advisor
- Special Needs/Disability Counselor/Accommodations: 706.771.4067, email@example.com
- Student Activities/Alumni Association: 706.771.4019, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar/Graduation Application/Diplomas: 706.771.5708, email@example.com
- Campus Store/Graduation Application Payment: 706.771.4119
- Student Records/General Graduation Inquiries: 706.771.5708, firstname.lastname@example.org