Augusta Technical College Photo ID's are mandatory. Students are required to have their validated ID visible at all times when on campus.
- Student IDs will be made 3 days before the semester start and during the first three days of each semester. Check your Smartweb account for specific dates and times.
- Location: Building 1300 - Lower Level in the Café Area
- Inquire in the Bookstore after the third day of the semester.
- Students must present a Financial Aid voucher or valid schedule for the current semester AND a valid State or Federal ID.
- Existing IDs will be validated with a semester sticker for each semester during these times as well. Semester validation decals can also be obtained in the Bookstore during purchases (financial aid voucher or valid schedule for the current semester and student ID card must be presented for validation decal).
- $5.00 replacement fee for lost/broken/damaged ID. Replacement fee is payable in Student Accounts in the 100 Building. Must bring receipt for new ID.