Augusta Technical College offers several options to make paying for college easy for you. Once you have registered for courses and all documented financial aid has been applied to your student account, the remaining balance may be paid via any method below.
1. Pay In Person
Payment in person may be made at any of our four convenient locations (Augusta, Grovetown, Thomson, or Waynesboro). Payment can be in the form of cash, check, money order, debit/credit card.Student Accounts hours of operations vary by location. Please call the preferred location for this information.
2. Pay Online
Students have the option to pay online with a credit card (MasterCard or Visa). The online payment system is secure and easy to use.
To make an online payment:
- Go to the SmartWeb Student Portal
- Select 'Banner Web' in the green menu bar or from the yellow tab on the right side of the page.
- Log in to Okta. (Note: If this is your first time accessing Okta, you will be prompted to set up multi-factor authentication)
- Click 'Student Services & Financial Aid'
- Click 'Student Records'
- Click 'Account Summary by Term'
- At the bottom of the page select the 'Pay Online' link.
When payment is complete, a confirmation email will be sent to your Outlook student email account.
3. Pay through a Tuition Installment Payment Plan Offered by Nelnet
Augusta Technical College offers an interest-free tuition installment payment plan through Nelnet Business Services that makes college more affordable by dividing your remaining balance into monthly payments. The Nelnet tuition installment payment plan offers the following benefits:
- A convenient way to make regular payments,
- Flexible payment options to meet individual needs,
- The ability to make changes throughout the school year, and
- Eliminated mailing and check writing costs.
Payment arrangements must be made online. To sign up for the tuition installment plan offered by Nelnet, click on the Nelnet logo.
For more information or assistance with the tuition installment plan, contact Nelnet Education Planning and Financing at 800-609-8056 or visit http://mycollegepaymentplan.com/augusta/ .
4. Apply Post 9/11 VA Benefits
Post 9/11 VA Benefits helps to pay for school or job training. If you served on active duty after September 10, 2001, you may qualify for Post 9/11 Benefits (Chapter 33). Visit the Military Service Center page to submit your enrollment certification request.
DELINQUENT ACCOUNT NOTIFICATION
Augusta Technical College offers our students several options to make timely payments to their student accounts by the payment deadline. In the event that a student account becomes delinquent, the college’s course of action will be to refer your delinquent account to a collection agency.
For more information concerning delinquent accounts, please contact Student Accounts at (706) 771-4030.