Paying for College
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
In addition to maintaining all general financial aid requirements, all students receiving Federal Title IV (federal) and state aid must maintain satisfactory academic progress in order to continue receiving these funds. The U.S. Department of Education requires Augusta Technical College to evaluate all students' academic progress at the end of each semester. Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) evaluations must take into consideration all periods of enrollment, including enrollment at other institutions and periods in which the student did not receive financial aid. SAP measures grade point average (GPA) and Pace (rate of progression), and it necessitates progression in both.
- Review the Satisfactory Academic Progress Standards
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Plan
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Maximum Timeframe FAQs
- Click Student Services & Financial Aid.
- Click Financial Aid.
- Click Financial Aid Status.
- Select the Current Aid Year (i.e., 2020-2021).
- Click Submit.
Questions regarding Satisfactory Academic Progress can be directed to email@example.com.
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Deadlines:
Summer 2021 (May 17, 2021 - August 5, 2021)
*In order to submit an appeal you must be registered for Summer 2021 classes*