The generosity of donors, gifts of scholarships and community support have allowed the Augusta Technical College Foundation to meet their mission of providing support. Our mission is to provide support and advocate educational excellence and expansion of educational opportunities of Augusta Technical College by means of:
- Voluntary leadership and assistance with fundraising activities
- Fiduciary care of the Foundation’s assets for the long term benefit and enhancement of the College
- Provide broad advice, consultation, and support of the President of the College in carrying out the mission of Augusta Technical College
Ways to Donate
- Donate Online with a debit or a credit card.
- Donate with a check payable to:
Augusta Technical College Foundation
3200 Augusta Tech Drive
Augusta, GA 30906
- In-kind donations. Please call the Foundation Office to discuss these gifts in advance of a potential donation. In-kind gifts require an appraisal if the value of the donated item is over $5,000.
- Gifts of stock or securities. Please call the Foundation Office to discuss these gifts in advance of a potential donation.
3200 Augusta Tech Drive, Bldg. 100, Foundation Office Augusta, Georgia 30906
Copies of our Foundation 990 are available on request through the Foundation Office as is our IRS Determination letter. Our IRS tax number is 58-1750663. The Augusta Technical College Foundation is registered with the Georgia Secretary of the State’s Office.
Click the picture to view a larger version.