Community & Business
Enrollment requirements are outlined on the registration page.
Recommendation and Approval for GED Testing
In order to receive a recommendation to take the GED® Test, 16 and 17 year olds must:
- Attend class(es) for the required minimum number of hours to be post-tested and take at least one post-test.
- Score at least a 9.0 grade equivalent on the D or A level TABE assessment in Reading, Math, and Language.
(Once steps 1 and 2 are completed, the program is able to administer a GED® practice test.)
- Take the GED Ready™ or Aztec’s GED Practice Test and achieve the set scores.
- The student will schedule a time to create a profile at GED.com. Then, he/she must take the GED Ready™ practice test and score at least a 150 on two of the four subtests.
- The student will schedule a time to create a login/password for Aztec. Then, he/she must take Aztec’s GED® Practice Tests and score 60% or higher on two of the four subtests.
- Agree to maintain enrollment in the adult education program through the successful completion of GED® Testing.
For complete information for Underage enrollment and testing requirements, please call the Adult Education Office, 706-771-4131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.